Every month your daughter will receive:
THE WORLD'S FIRST & ONLy LEADERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP INCUBATOR for girls
Instilling Courage and Confidence in our future women So they can break through Glass Ceilings and Change the world
The ENTREGIRLS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY is a 12-month program where your daughter will learn to...
DREAM BIG, LEAD WITH CONFIDENCE, and develop the MENTAL TOUGHNESS required to make the impossible possible.
Inside the EntreGirls Leadership Academy, your daughter will be surrounded by POWERFUL, POSITIVE influences who will help her discover her inner strength, stretch her imagination, and develop a strong sense of self worth, individuality and independence. Our academy is designed to fill the gaps of traditional education so your daughter can become completely UNSTOPPABLE, no matter what she chooses to do in life!
When you invest in the Entregirls leadership academy, YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER WILL GET ACCESS TO
- Bi-weekly LIVE think tanks with successful 6, 7, and 8 figure CEOs and leaders to help her develop the mindset required to become one in the future.
- Monthly LIVE celebrity interviews with EntreGirls who are shattering glass ceilings and paving the way.
- Step-by-step, power-packed modules leading your daughter through the EXACT steps required to build her own empire from scratch. Whether your daughter decides to build her own company or lead in someone else’s, our founders Kelly and Amy will give her the training she needs for ultimate success.
- Monthly sessions for you as mom, designed to help you navigate through raising a strong, independent, critical thinker in a world that is anything but supportive. We will be diving into how to help your daughter get through comparison, peer pressure, body image issues, and so much more.
- Monthly virtual meetups to help your daughter develop a strategic network of trailblazing girls and build real relationships that will elevate her for life.
- Monthly private sessions with her personal courage coach to keep her moving forward, supported, and encouraged every step of the way.
- Each month she will receive a piece from the Courage Collection as a reminder to WEAR her courage and confidence every day as she takes on the world.
The little girl you love will receive life changing lessons taught by some of the world's most successful women and girls.
Our featured mentors: KELLY and AMY
Forever an optimist and ultimate chaos-coordinator, Kelly has mastered the art of building a successful online empire with a toddler in tow. Kelly's experience as an NFL Cheerleader, Fortune 500 executive, and now an 8-figure entrepreneur has helped her hone the ability to bring out the brilliance in women of all walks of life and give them the strategy and support to achieve freedom and fulfillment by building their own online business.
As a former online TV host, Amy will make you laugh until you cry and can find a way to make every #momlife moment humorous — even on the days when adulting seems way too hard. Amy has an award-winning sales and leadership background of coaching and managing very dynamic teams. As a coach, Amy has built her career on bringing out the best in everyone around her and helping each person she touches believe in themselves and perform at their best. Amy has committed her life's work to helping women know their worth and break the paradigm that confidence comes with age.
PAST CELEBRITY MENTORS INCLUDE:
Actress in the hit TV Show "LucifEr"
lesson on how to have the confidence to be unique and be yourself amongst peer pressure
ACTRESS IN THE HIT TV SHOW "WALK THE PLANK"
lesson on SAFE SOCIAL MEDIA
entrepreneur & founder of confidence by gabby goodwin
lesson on how to develop the confidence to try new things
2017 Worlds 4th place finish
2015 & 2018 US Bronze Medalist
2018 US Olympic Team MembER
2017 US National Champion
2020 US Pewter Medalist
actress from the hit movie "bright"
lesson on healthy,
positive body image
AUTHOR AND FOUNDER OF CURLANISTAS
lesson on HOW TO NAVIGATE BULLYING
The monthly modules taught by our mentors include:
- Finding your unique gifts and unlocking the power of being YOU
- Understanding the basics of how a business works
- Making the problem-solution connection to find your big idea
- Exploring business models and studying businesses that are pioneering, succeeding, and standing the test of time
- Understanding why success requires exceptional leaders, and learning how to become one
- Discovering the fundamentals what it means to be a success-driven women
- Finding your passion and understanding the mission and purpose of your future company
- Conducting market research to see if your idea is a viable business
- Learning how to make your business official and protect your brand
- Mapping out the path to success for your business
- Running a pilot to validate, gain feedback, and test your business prior to launching
When you sign up for a full year of ENTREgirlS, your daughter will ALSO get our extra special Courage Bundle, which includes 3 items from the Give her courage ShoP.
These items are in addition to what she gets in the mail every single month!
Includes access to our EntreGirls community, where all LIVE interviews take place, as well as a special delivery to your doorstep each month from the Give Her Courage Shop!
Includes everything in our Monthly Membership, PLUS 10% off the price and an extra special Courage Bundle featuring 3 items from our GIVE HER COURAGE Shop as an added bonus!
As two Moms
with little girls of our own
We KNOW that it is up to us to intentionally and deliberately create an environment that exposes our girls to the mindset, behaviors, and attitudes of leaders that have their own voice.
With social media, bullying, and the pressure to be “perfect” at an all time high... we can't afford NOT to start a DIFFERENT CONVERSATION with our girls.
THE #1 TYPE OF BULLYING
IN GIRLS AGES 10-15 IS NAME CALLING.
74% OF GIRLS SAY THEY ARE UNDER PRESSURE TO PLEASE EVERYONE.
10 YEAR OLD GIRLS ARE AFRAID OF BEING FAT.
The EntreGirls Leadership Academy is our way of training girls around the globe to think differently. We want to create a healthy mindset, positive outlook, and strong future for ALL WOMEN.
Frequently asked questions
No worries, we totally get it. You have two options if your daughter isn't old enough for Facebook, or you aren't ready for her to have an account: you can join our group and she can see everything and interact from your account, OR you can wait for the emails and view everything from there.
When will the trainings and interviews take place?
All trainings and interviews take place twice a month on Tuesday at 8:30pm EST. They are also made available alongside the modules in Kajabi, which is an online learning platform your daughter can use to get caught up if she's unable to watch live.
What if I have more than one daughter?
You only need to purchase one membership per household. If you have more than one daughter, you would simply purchase a membership and get all of the benefits listed above. However, if you wanted more than one item mailed to you each month, you would need to order though items separately through the Give Her Courage Shop. Or you could have your girls take turns, and each month a different daughter gets to keep the surprise!
Is there a bonus for signing up for an entire year?
Yes! In addition to saving 10%, your daughter will also get our Courage Bundle with three pieces from the Give Her Courage Shop. This bundle is in addition to our monthly mailing.
What is your cancellation policy?
The EntreGirls Leadership Academy is a year-long commitment. We are 100% focused on making sure you and your daughter are completely satisfied, so if you ever have an issue we are happy to chat about how we can improve your experience!
Does any of this really matter?
Yes. We believe whole-heartedly that instilling confidence in your daughter from an early age will change the trajectory of her life.
- Courage and confidence are what helps our girls fight off the CONSTANT peer pressure to fit in and be successful no matter what path they would take.
- They are what fuels our girls to stand up for themselves and for others in school, at work, and in life.
- A girl with courage and confidence will not think twice about looking fear in the face and trying something new.
- She will speak her mind with wisdom, grace, and conviction.
- A girl with courage and confidence will step forward to lead her friends, her classmates, her teammates, her family... the world.